KKKK Charity Starters
Charity starts at home don't we say?
Be kind to kith and kin come what may.
A family's not only your safe haven
Tis pals, your very own roots
Water those shoots with love devoid of hate
so they bear you sweeter fruits.
Maybe you'd say that's not so easy
but perhaps that's coz you're just too busy
Or your clock just don't chime
for quality family time.
For if you can't make time for a letter or a hug
then let my poem give your conscience a gentle tug.
And if this may sound like a preachy homily
deserves much more mention and affection the family!
If you can make time for so many things
some of them not even worthwhile
Try discover the happiness family brings
A lil modifying that routine of lifestyle
My words in crystal clear clarity
sing compassion's likewise a charity
Charity need not be for strangers only
Find out who needs help in kindred and family
Ties of kinship severe not
Value the relations you've got
Your father, brothers, sisters from your family tree
and all else that you call family.
S.zaynub Kamoonpuri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (KKKK Charity Starters by S.zaynub Kamoonpuri )
- How are you hittin' it?, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- The Forsaken Tradition, ALEX OGOH
- The different images in life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- India To Vow, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A Touch of Fall, Rhonda Trull
- YEN, Gina Borrebach
- Geleefd, geliefd, verzonken, Madrason writer
- That coming Fall, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Set of Compromises, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- A Fundamental Fruit Of The Soul, Romella Kitchens
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- How Attractive Are You, Shaun Shane
- Daffodil, Shaun Shane
- 06 Perpetual Optimism, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 03 a love who's just like me, Shaun Shane
- what i am, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)