KKKK Charity Starters
Charity starts at home don't we say?
Be kind to kith and kin come what may.
A family's not only your safe haven
Tis pals, your very own roots
Water those shoots with love devoid of hate
so they bear you sweeter fruits.
Maybe you'd say that's not so easy
but perhaps that's coz you're just too busy
Or your clock just don't chime
for quality family time.
For if you can't make time for a letter or a hug
then let my poem give your conscience a gentle tug.
And if this may sound like a preachy homily
deserves much more mention and affection the family!
If you can make time for so many things
some of them not even worthwhile
Try discover the happiness family brings
A lil modifying that routine of lifestyle
My words in crystal clear clarity
sing compassion's likewise a charity
Charity need not be for strangers only
Find out who needs help in kindred and family
Ties of kinship severe not
Value the relations you've got
Your father, brothers, sisters from your family tree
and all else that you call family.
S.zaynub Kamoonpuri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (KKKK Charity Starters by S.zaynub Kamoonpuri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Like a snake, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- Time. Us. Stay., Eleonora Bistrianu
- Scuttled away, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Exist. Exist. Exist., Eleonora Bistrianu
- I'm His Angel 4 Life, Samantha Jorgensen
- Vulnurable, Somanathan Iyer
- Only to be experienced!, Somanathan Iyer
- Praying Peace, Aftab Alam
- No Harm, abigail sikwenda