David Chap Bottoms
Knock at my door
I wake from these dreams in a cold sweet, memories of twinges and spasms through the night.
Visions i do not remember or comprehend, but they taunt me as I feel a pulling force from them.
Sometimes they enrage me, and others they bolster my resolve, but why?
If I can not understand them then why do I feel this wave of emotions and thoughts.
Like an endless knocking at my door, to afraid to open it, and to anxious to let them leave.
Yet again the conflict between my mind and soul, the endless struggle I deal with every day.
David Chap Bottoms's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Knock at my door by David Chap Bottoms )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A moment of truth, Mark Heathcote
- After Jacques Brel, mary douglas
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock
- From Chibok With Love, Adeosun Olamide