Lawrence S. Pertillar (February/'47 / Connecticut, USA)
Knowing It To Be The Best
The hour of any day,
To witness and accept...
Is the first hour of that day,
To come with a knowing it to be the best.
With a yesterday done and completed.
Feeling blessed to start another one,
To greet and meet when at dawn.
Poet Other Poems
- ' The Freed of Getting Frisked at Your R...
- $10 a Gallon?
- $5 a Barrel of What?
- (Further Away) From The Year Two Thousan...
- (The) Benefit of Needless Conflict
- (The) Acceptance of a Nothingness
- (The) Bigger Lie
- (The) Depthness of This Kind of Introsp...
- (The) Fate of Fatal Lovers
- (The) Budding Grace of April
- ...and 'now' I lay me down to sleep
- '...I feel like I've been robbed! '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.