Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
I'll make you a promise, if you promise me.
Yeah a mutual agreement.
Sometimes these kind of things are needed in war.
Yeah we've have been both really ugly.
Worst then getting a divorce.
I don't want your things, and you don't want mine.
Yet I there are days I want destroy everything you own.
A big bonfire roasting some marshmallows and hot dogs.
I mean if you going have one you should have some good food with it.
But what I'm burning is my own stuff
We need to stop this.
Mutual assured destruction.
Such is a deterrent.
I'm leaving after today.
And you must agree you will not follow, and I won't come back.
The parting impact.
A flaming body straight into the chest.
But somethings must be done.
No matter how twisted you feel on the inside.
Soon I will be free of these knots, this is the last blow I will be delivering to you for the rest of your life.
For the rest of your life.
Know I did I love you at one time.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.