RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Early morning talks with my sons make the rest of the day hopeful, energizing my soul until our next conversation.
Teasing, laughter, serious troubling thoughts, all
encompass what a mother does.
Giving from a heart of love helps develop their minds
and lives for times when I will no longer be here to talk
Treasured moments held closely forever in my heart will
one day in the future be treasured again in my son's
hearts on their last journeys.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lasting Conversations by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Fate, Lonely Welshman
- For Her, Lonely Welshman
- Matthew Ch.7 V.12, bryan wallace
- Red Ceramic Poppy, John F. McCullagh
- Rainbow, SALINI NAIR
- The Color Inside My World, Mikey Bachman
- Haiku #4, Eric Micha'el Leventhal
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey