L-Loving, Life living
E- Enticing, Eccentric,
A- Always there, Artistic
H- Hero, Heart
A Girl of mass appeal
A Person that beats no other
A Friend that listens and gets the point
A Twin that is believing
A Cow...Don't ask!
A Poet that knows how to write.
She is my Friend, Twin, Cow and poet that I hear.
Dustin Bennefield's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LEAH by Dustin Bennefield )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- One(1) Classroom, herbert guitang
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh