Is It Poetry
Legal Interpretation Of Florida Law (Adjudication)
Adjudication of a misdemeanor or felony means,
Not guilty by reason of insanity.
Adjudication of guilt means that,
you are guilty of the charge.
Usually the Judge will ask for a allocution
to the charge.
Meaning only the accused will provide information
to the offense that only the accused would know.
the state and or you do not wish to contest
This means the official outcome of the charge,
is unknown, one way or the other.
With a leaning towards being innocent.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Legal Interpretation Of Florida Law (Adjudication) by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.37, Robert Graber
- hold this wildfire with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- Portrait Of A Woman, Buxton Shippy
- Visions Of The Song In Seven, P.D. Turner
- Tears for Oklahoma City, Roger A. Rose
- If there were no flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Rumors, Lilly Emery
- Pitcher, Morgan Michaels
- Faits Sonnet, sheade rudman
- It Is Very Sad, Ronell Warren Alman