Is It Poetry
Legal Interpretation Of Florida Law (Adjudication)
Adjudication of a misdemeanor or felony means,
Not guilty by reason of insanity.
Adjudication of guilt means that,
you are guilty of the charge.
Usually the Judge will ask for a allocution
to the charge.
Meaning only the accused will provide information
to the offense that only the accused would know.
the state and or you do not wish to contest
This means the official outcome of the charge,
is unknown, one way or the other.
With a leaning towards being innocent.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Legal Interpretation Of Florida Law (Adjudication) by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise
- Your love, Mark Heathcote
- Love In A Bottle, Midnights Voice
- Oh Mediterranean sea, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Ramblings of Devils Workshop, Nalini Chaturvedi
- BEFORE YOU CAST THE STONE, kevinsky nyaga
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael