LESS YET FULL
'He's Ageless, Timeless, Space less
Sinless, Spotless, Measureless
Passionless, Desire less, Anger less
Motionless, Emotionless, Ovation less
Speechless, Ego less, Voiceless
Feeling less, Fearless, Fatigue less
Yet is placed on the 'Highest Seat'
'He' whom with hands folded and flowers we greet
Soft, Smooth yet hard, rude as iron.
Notes: 'He's' less of everything and yet full is the entire irony in which 'He' has been described.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LESS YET FULL by Green Peace )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- <<< you do not fear i know, Abdul Wahab
- Delete nature, gajanan mishra
- She Forgot How to Cry, Cheryl Joy Amarga
- <<<, , , , , Revenge, Abdul Wahab
- <<<<<< Love - a natur.., Abdul Wahab
- <<<< charm of life, Abdul Wahab
- <<<< the prize you win, Abdul Wahab
- Rosalia Lombardo, Richard Thripp
- >>> A view through the hole of .., Abdul Wahab
- على الطبيعة, نزار قباني