Ramesh T A
Lesson to be Learnt in Life!
No medical treatment can keep one alive forever;
No wealth accrued can go with one after death and
Nations and wealth can't be carried away by hands!
So decreed Alexander to be inscribed on his tomb;
He got the wisdom after tried to conquer India, where
He could not answer a question asked by someone!
That question was 'You first conquer Self and then
You can conquer the whole world; can you do it....? '
This wise meaningful words led to his death knell...!
Whatever things we do in this world are for this world;
We cannot carry anything with us after death ever.....;
So, let us do the best thing for the world to remember us!
Desiring what we deserve let us do our duties here
And there lies peace, happiness and satisfaction ever!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lesson to be Learnt in Life! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Athens Shall Burn For the 3rd Time, Joseph DeMarco
- Color Of Easter, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Color White, Ronald Chapman
- Blue Collar Or White Collar Investments, Terence G. Craddock
- Minutes Of Gentle Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Peoples, Abdullah alHemaidy
- if i find a dumpster, would you move in .., Mandolyn ...
- Cinderella's Table Cloth, mary douglas
- Mother Culture's Lullbye - The Culling S.., Joseph DeMarco
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar