Joseph T. Renaldi
Life After Graduation
Graduates - go forth and think positively about the future,
Even though the world is an unpredictable place
With everyday conflicts and disputes hovering over you.
A right attitude will enable you to cope and face.
You are a part of a growing movement in society,
Your generation will accomplish monumental things,
You can be a part of this fabulous movement now
If you are willing to embrace it and see what life brings.
Graduates who have been able to adapt to change
Have survived the years of turmoil in the world today.
Don't be fearful of finding exciting things to accomplish?
Don't miss out on everything that is important along the way?
Each graduate is unique and want different things.
Now is the time to decide which direction you will go,
The time to decide what kind of person you want to be,
A person who is afraid of change or one curious to know.
There's going to come to a point in your life
When you will need to be embraced and comforted too.
Always have the courage to follow your heart and intuition
And put forth your best effort in everything you do.
Remember - there is life after graduation.
Joseph T. Renaldi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life After Graduation by Joseph T. Renaldi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The scarlet soldier, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- Near Your Heart, Neela Nath
- Digital Creationism, Brian Johnston
- THE DOORS THAT WOULD NOT OPEN, NADYA AWADH
- Great Creative Genius, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- सिमांङावसो गले गले, Ronjoy Brahma
- Highway Snippets: Of Rainbows & Ruins, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- For Life, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Mind Flying, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Broken Relationship, eseck ezeh