Life in the Garbage
The days in life, if you don't use them correctly,
and you spend them without doing things that you love,
it is like a good meal that you don't eat during the day
and you throw it to the garbage.
Thus if you lose your everyday meals,
near to the end of your life,
you feel hungry,
but there is not enought food to satiate you.
and you die hungry.
Constantinos Grigoriadis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life in the Garbage by Constantinos Grigoriadis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Nxitoni o ju hapa te penguara, skender iljaz braka
- I kthyer ne nje statuje te mermert, skender iljaz braka
- Ndofta per te fundit here, skender iljaz braka
- Rreth zjarrit, skender iljaz braka
- Dhe pse plakemi, skender iljaz braka
- Pavdekesi, skender iljaz braka
- Sfide e perjetshme, skender iljaz braka
- Heshtja e lumit, skender iljaz braka
- Rrëpirave të thepisura të hënës, skender iljaz braka
- Pas teje vrapoja, skender iljaz braka