Life in the Garbage
The days in life, if you don't use them correctly,
and you spend them without doing things that you love,
it is like a good meal that you don't eat during the day
and you throw it to the garbage.
Thus if you lose your everyday meals,
near to the end of your life,
you feel hungry,
but there is not enought food to satiate you.
and you die hungry.
Constantinos Grigoriadis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life in the Garbage by Constantinos Grigoriadis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Azal se aashna..., Azhar Sabri
- Going For Gold, Angela Wybrow
- A Tragic Fairy Tale, Pankti Vadalia
- Sealed Lips, Tony Adah
- Autumn, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Reasons Not To Visit Dachau, Leslie Philibert
- St. Valentine's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasure's Signs, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bud Discusses Cleanliness, Edgar Albert Guest
- Our Country, Edgar Albert Guest