Life Is You
Life is what we make it.
That's what they say.
Live life to the fullest.
That's their aim.
But life is not all what they say.
It is not just all words nor plans.
It is not just thoughts and oughts.
Not just deeds and pleads.
Because life is you.
It's all about you.
You make you.
You make life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life Is You by Syl Espina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- François de la Rochefoucauld, tal vez, Richard Thripp
- Defining poetry, Saurav Karki
- I just had a Birthday, Jena Crowe
- Wolf in the Heart, mazHur Butt
- I burped after I wrote this, Jena Crowe
- REMOVE Jefferson Carter, Richard Thripp
- Damned if I do damned if you don't, Mark Heathcote
- Black Gloves, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Even though late, hasmukh amathalal
- What a curtain Bisbee has, Amy Michelle Mosier