Life Is You
Life is what we make it.
That's what they say.
Live life to the fullest.
That's their aim.
But life is not all what they say.
It is not just all words nor plans.
It is not just thoughts and oughts.
Not just deeds and pleads.
Because life is you.
It's all about you.
You make you.
You make life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life Is You by Syl Espina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...