As you see me climbing this mountain,
Slightly bent, with my head turned towards you, always
You think that time changed me into a perpetual traveler.
What is she looking for, you ask yourself,
What does she want, you ask yourself,
And I am telling you
That nothing earthly I am looking for,
I feel that I do not want anything ephemeral,
Even if I want
Your ephemeral endearment,
It is the only ephemeral thing I desire
Among so many eternal things.
Olimpia Sarb's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life Mountain by Olimpia Sarb )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges