Photographer Of Dreams
The photographer of dreams
In the dark room of Imagination.
'Have a seat, Madam!
Dreams are facts that haven't started yet, he says.
I will capture dreamfulness
You yourself will be stuck there,
An image painted in green
On the lamps
Of the universal memory.'
I hesitate. I get revolted at this idea.
'Do not turn me into
I want nothing but the honey of the forgotten candour',
I whisper into the photographer's ear.
Olimpia Sarb's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Photographer Of Dreams by Olimpia Sarb )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Innocent heart, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I'll Be Here, Michael P. McParland
- Kitchen Charade, Nicole C Esbach
- &, Nicole C Esbach
- Chiaroscuro, Nicole C Esbach
- Sonnet # 536, Luis Estable
- SELF-INTROSPECTION ON MY HAPPY BIRTH DAY, Purusottam Chuli
- I Wish For Peace, Serena Blackinton
- Sonnet # 535, Luis Estable
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA