Life Oh Life...
Life oh life,
Harsh as you are cruel,
A burden that crumbles me,
Always draining away my fuel.
Why should my soul exist?
When all the love fades away...
Drowning and choking in hatred,
As for it, my soul will obey.
Lifet oh life...
My soul you chained under no mercy,
Struggling as I slowly burn in hell...
Would you kill me instead of living?
Because in my life, only hatred I smell.
Life? Or maybe hell? ...
One can not differ...
Death seems to be the best choice...
To clear this foggy blur...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life Oh Life... by Ameed Taha )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Peaceful Warriors, Edgar Albert Guest
- Nature is there, gajanan mishra
- Paying Respect, Randy McClave
- O Bhojpurians, Your Bai Dance, How Long .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- FURY, Satish Verma
- Justice is there at last, gajanan mishra
- Life Parade, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Did You Sleep Together?, Claude H Oliver II
- Bullets Of Abuse, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Happy Stone, bjpafa Almeida