lifes too short.
somedays, are better than others, but mostly its all the same. You regret things you did or didnt do. And at night you to sleep thinking, Why? Why did I do that? Why Didnt I say it?
Evryday, You regret something. Wheteher it be, how you never studied for that test, or how how you didnt tell them how you really felt.
Lifes to short. Even though we never realise it. Not until its too late.
Forget that they never called you back, realise that they arent worth the pain they caused. Because there is always someone. Someone Who keeps you strong, even if only for a moment. They hold you up, Help you keep it together.
Remember life is too short. You will always regret something. But dont let it consume you.
-i am stuck here thinking. This is the result. It may sound like a bunch of nonense but it makes perfect sense to me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (lifes too short. by Jess Terry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- Life may move, hasmukh amathalal
- Baby, You Are Poetry!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Thanking My Mother for Piano Lessons, Diane Wakoski
- Risa, Matthew Hunt