Limbo Limerick - Parody Conrad AIKEN - Limberick
“It is time to make hay, love’s a’brim,
Though no sun shines a son’s lines no whim!
Let our stars spin together,
for fair future we’ll weather
when Sir loin lies out on a limb.”
“Your a wit”, she replied, teasing him,
“or a twit, more beside, if from chim-
panzee Pansy descends,
ova comes and rules bends,
stimulation new nation may hymn! ”
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Limbo Limerick - Parody Conrad AIKEN - Limberick by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...
- Harmony In Marriage, Kyle Schlicher
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...
- Strange is Life, Smoky Hoss
- Voice of your bangles, ramesh rai