It stands for basic education.
It stands for mathematics.
It stands for respect and honor.
Of course play important role in life.
Sketch one line, sketch another line
Big one as compare to previous line
Without any touch feel the
difference between big and small.
Two equal line stand for equal to
Different degree angle are drawn
Geometry is incomplete without line
Line back bone of architect designs.
On border line is a symbol of mutual respect
Line is a target to achieved In play ground
Line is Mark of respect – please do not cross limit
between teacher and student-maintain dignity.
Remain within your limit.
Give respect, take respect.
Line is bond of trust.
Line is life line of everybody life.
Remain in line- Thrill and satisfaction will be with you always.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Line by ajay srivastava )
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 February 1898 – 14 August 1956)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Christmas Day In the Workhouse, George Robert Sims
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- '' Death Can't Be Undone '', bri mar
- Ravenna, Edward Kofi Louis
- Breath, beneath!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Rosy (Ten), Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Merry Christmas My Dear, Michael P. McParland
- See, seer!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Obligated, Edward Kofi Louis
- Rosy (Nine), Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Rosy (Eight), Asit Kumar Sanyal
- to be or not to be a vegtarianien, oskar hansen