It stands for basic education.
It stands for mathematics.
It stands for respect and honor.
Of course play important role in life.
Sketch one line, sketch another line
Big one as compare to previous line
Without any touch feel the
difference between big and small.
Two equal line stand for equal to
Different degree angle are drawn
Geometry is incomplete without line
Line back bone of architect designs.
On border line is a symbol of mutual respect
Line is a target to achieved In play ground
Line is Mark of respect – please do not cross limit
between teacher and student-maintain dignity.
Remain within your limit.
Give respect, take respect.
Line is bond of trust.
Line is life line of everybody life.
Remain in line- Thrill and satisfaction will be with you always.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Line by ajay srivastava )
- A Few Beautiful Poems for Whom, for What…, Hebert Logerie
- Flash trade, hasmukh amathalal
- I know no one besides my mother, gajanan mishra
- Her Front Door, Randy McClave
- Thankless animal, hasmukh amathalal
- Treat Me Right, Katherine Nordhaus
- A Call to the MinuteMen, Michael Stevens
- Romeos morning serenade climb, Mark Heathcote
- Screamers, Lev Brekhman
- Bitter lament, Lev Brekhman
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Surfer, Judith Wright
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All Day It Has Rained, Alun Lewis
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)