It stands for basic education.
It stands for mathematics.
It stands for respect and honor.
Of course play important role in life.
Sketch one line, sketch another line
Big one as compare to previous line
Without any touch feel the
difference between big and small.
Two equal line stand for equal to
Different degree angle are drawn
Geometry is incomplete without line
Line back bone of architect designs.
On border line is a symbol of mutual respect
Line is a target to achieved In play ground
Line is Mark of respect – please do not cross limit
between teacher and student-maintain dignity.
Remain within your limit.
Give respect, take respect.
Line is bond of trust.
Line is life line of everybody life.
Remain in line- Thrill and satisfaction will be with you always.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Line by ajay srivastava )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hey soul sister! !, Bobby yadav
- My friendship is true, Bobby yadav
- BREAD, LOVE & WINE, Tom Zart
- बेसे रंजागोन आं, Ronjoy Brahma
- Lost love, tallulah montegue
- A Love Letter, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The day i decide to die, Bobby yadav
- Psychiarty, oluchukwu ifechukwu
- O Pakistani Girl!, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Tender Attempt, oluchukwu ifechukwu