It stands for basic education.
It stands for mathematics.
It stands for respect and honor.
Of course play important role in life.
Sketch one line, sketch another line
Big one as compare to previous line
Without any touch feel the
difference between big and small.
Two equal line stand for equal to
Different degree angle are drawn
Geometry is incomplete without line
Line back bone of architect designs.
On border line is a symbol of mutual respect
Line is a target to achieved In play ground
Line is Mark of respect – please do not cross limit
between teacher and student-maintain dignity.
Remain within your limit.
Give respect, take respect.
Line is bond of trust.
Line is life line of everybody life.
Remain in line- Thrill and satisfaction will be with you always.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Line by ajay srivastava )
- Haiku- Anchor, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Luna Plena, Mihaela Pirjol
- I Sink Inside You, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Buddy, Francie Lynch
- Love (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- some thing about you, akash mazumdar
- Shanghai breeze (I), Cigeng Zhang
- thinkings, akash mazumdar
- Momentous Days, Francie Lynch
- Haiku- Riddle, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)