It stands for basic education.
It stands for mathematics.
It stands for respect and honor.
Of course play important role in life.
Sketch one line, sketch another line
Big one as compare to previous line
Without any touch feel the
difference between big and small.
Two equal line stand for equal to
Different degree angle are drawn
Geometry is incomplete without line
Line back bone of architect designs.
On border line is a symbol of mutual respect
Line is a target to achieved In play ground
Line is Mark of respect – please do not cross limit
between teacher and student-maintain dignity.
Remain within your limit.
Give respect, take respect.
Line is bond of trust.
Line is life line of everybody life.
Remain in line- Thrill and satisfaction will be with you always.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Line by ajay srivastava )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- আশীর্বাদ, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- The Question of the Metaphysical Squirrel, Eugene Levich
- She Met Three Interesting People In The .., Toshie Nohara
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran