Dhanesh (trying to be) poet
Lines from a sad heart
A mere smile is giving me feeling of guilt,
Feeling of sadness has engulfed my heart into the dark well it has built.
Knowing someone wont be around does shatter,
makes feel of the night even as the sunlight scatter,
Truely hard to see people turning into memories and relations and their freshness starting to wilt.
Today when I touched the cold feets, I saw no hand touching my head and I realised how much their presence and priceless blessings matter.
(17 Oct 2008)
Dhanesh (trying to be) poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lines from a sad heart by Dhanesh (trying to be) poet )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- tera didar wo, Yashvardhan Goel
- My bloody heart!, Vinaya Joseph
- Cobwebs, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Gifts of Aging, Liilia Talts Morrison
- You Will...! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- dard sehkar bhi, Yashvardhan Goel
- Three Coins For Her Love, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Unknown life's beauty, binod bastola