Is It Poetry
Listen and Feel
Listen with your eyes to see what you hear,
and taste what you touch to feel.
Setting suns spinning around, dusk has come.
What is important to you?
Dawn is blue with the one whom you love.
Here walk away turn and come back.
Spinning around setting suns.
Taste what you touch, you I feel.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Listen and Feel by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...