Little Boy Prince
When I was born.
I was chosen to run free.
I had a dream last night,
of sweets, chocolates and ambrosia.
And in the midst.
Of all the smoke and debris.
There I stand, wondering?
Will I be free?
And my dream came true.
Mahfooz Ali's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Little Boy Prince by Mahfooz Ali )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Night Sonnet, Novica Tadić
- Asperger's is not a curse - it is just a.., Richard Allen Beevor
- Knives, Dreams, Novica Tadić
- Night Passes, Novica Tadić
- Conversation (1), Novica Tadić
- WALKING SHADOWS, Satish Verma
- INTRIGUING, Satish Verma
- Magdalene Poem, John Taggart
- White days, interruption ("One Flew.., John Taggart
- The Magnet, Ruth Manning-Sanders