Little Boy Prince
When I was born.
I was chosen to run free.
I had a dream last night,
of sweets, chocolates and ambrosia.
And in the midst.
Of all the smoke and debris.
There I stand, wondering?
Will I be free?
And my dream came true.
Mahfooz Ali's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Little Boy Prince by Mahfooz Ali )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Jhoom Jhoom Aa Gaya Basant, Upendra Singh
- NO MORE, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Dil Mera Wo Le Gaya, Upendra Singh
- Foolish Pride, Barry Jablonski
- SUPERMOONS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Behind mount sinai | Write Out Loud, oskar hansen
- Internet, Margaret Moran
- POLAR VORTEX, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Going and going, gajanan mishra
- A woman well Lived, John F. McCullagh