*********I still clamber after you..............
How I loved
to wear your big shirts
clamber after you on
the banistered stairs
Kissing your moustache
when you tickled my feet........
How I loved
to swim in your oversized coats
dance with lungful of your cologne.
Listening to your
When you had pick me up
spinning me until I fell dizzy.............
How things have changed
since I was your little boy
once your little pappu.
Now you are no more,
yet I still clamber after you.........
Mahfooz Ali's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*********I still clamber after you.............. by Mahfooz Ali )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Predicting The Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The American Dream, Is It Poetry
- The One Nobody Wants, Paul Burt
- Beauty Of Another Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Resilience, Skyline's Vermillion Intermi.., Ryan Scales
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Changing Landscapes Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak