RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Living On An Edge Of Life
During late nights, falling deeply into a stupor as I write of yesterday's memories.
Living on an edge of life, never knowing where I'll land or end up.
Charging every image, illuminating pictures, standing alone, awaiting another place in an original poem.
Taking me into labyrinths and abysses of subconscious lengths and depths, giving an envelope of experience to choose scenic virtues left in pastures of lightening beauty.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Living On An Edge Of Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Ara Oko, Tosin Abegunde
- Yes, it is my death, gajanan mishra
- I wish I could, Gouda Moon
- SEEKING YOU.., kunjubi varghese
- NOSTALGIC MEANDERINGS...., kunjubi varghese
- Strangers, brian naugher
- INVITATION.., kunjubi varghese
- SPLENDOURS OF LOVE, kunjubi varghese
- What Is, Is What's Done, Katherine Nordhaus
- WHEN THE BELL TOLLS, kunjubi varghese
Poem of the Day
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- November, Thomas Hood
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Friendship, Kennedy Phadima
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)