I walk around the house, I believe I'm alone,
But even though walking the scene of which I call home,
I'm still scared, scared of what you might do,
I'll be destroyed, if your former threats become true.
If I walk this house, and know truly, I'm alone,
I may never walk this scene again, it would never be a home,
If I was scared, scared of what you will do,
I could be destroyed, if your former threats flew.
When I walk this house, knowing I truly am alone,
Having walked this scene a thousand times, it was never a home,
I've always been scared, scared of what you could do,
I've been destroyed, and my heart was broken, by you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lonely Home by Dan Lundahl )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid