Is It Poetry
Lonely My Banana
Yellow full and ripe or green with envy.
I've never seen one looking, blue with soul.
Roses shed their petals, white are pearls.
Singing words like this and sweet is prose.
Long and bent, when yellow, squeezed and pulled.
My banana is my song, the night grows short.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lonely My Banana by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- My thoughts amid choas, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Am Alive, Akhtar Jawad
- O My Songs, Madhav Sarkunde
- Detester's haste, Hamisi Miriti
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Khalani zinyoni vele nizolibusa, senzokhaya umhayi