Hold me tight;
wish to die in your arms;
Fit in hard;
give in not to fright.
My breasts are hard;
the walls are glad;
A night of bliss;
share the kiss.
Come unto me;
thrust in deep;
I find none worthy;
rule with fiery.
I dreamt of this night;
i long for your eyes;
My thighs are open;
glide in and forget your sorrow.
Let your gun stand;
like Israel's band;
Let the rhythm flow;
do not betray me, no.
I reach for the skies;
i am pleased by your might;
Turn me on;
do not let me fall.
Hold me tight;
roses always fade.
Seek my thighs;
come into my shade.
udoh etido's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Loose by udoh etido )
- RESULT: THE LAW OF CAUSE AND EFFECT, Dominic George
- A MASOCHISTIC SADIST TO A WOUNDED CHILD .., Dominic George
- MEN CAN'T WIN EVERYTHING, Dominic George
- TO THE PARADISE I WANT TO MARCH, Dominic George
- Uit de voegen, Madrason writer
- TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT I'M JUST TRYING TO A.., Dominic George
- NEARING THE FRONTIER (18 PG), Dominic George
- SELF ACCEPTANCE, Dominic George
- BREAKTHROUGH, Dominic George
- GUILT PREDICAMENT, Dominic George
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Gray Room, Wallace Stevens
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)