Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
A simple poem that speaks on the very existence of god being the sole reason for a person's life.
Comments about this poem (Lord by Piedade D'Souza )
- REED NOTES (The Flute Player), Vinaya Joseph
- Madness, Amy Welch
- And Yet You Just Watch, Asma Riaz Khan
- _I've shot the poet, Yor Nella
- Death valley, sultan mahmud
- Under Wearmouth Bridge, Paul Gerard Reed
- Without Wanting..., Asma Riaz Khan
- Of Albert's Prayer, Adeosun Olamide
- Opera, Naveed Khalid
- Before the Big Bang, Harley White