I love you
And I really do.
I meant it
And chant it.
Love is like fire
You're the one that i desire
My heart is yours
As it is filled with thorns.
You make me want to cry
You kinda make me want to die
Like two doves.
My spine just chills
As the times kills
I can't deny every kiss you make.
In my heart, you're not fake.
I want to be wrap into your arms.
We could be like two special charms.
Your eyes are connected to mine.
Man, you're so fine.
Like i said,
I love you
And I really do
My love for you will not fade.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love by Amy Hang )
- My eyelids, Sergio Jaime
- I Am Woman, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Unnamed Emotions, Monica Mohan
- Canon fire, Cee Bea
- Haiku ' Sea', miken newman
- The House on the Hill, Cathy Hodgson
- Haiku 8, Kim Barney
- $hOpErS LOVe $hOpIng - but, sEaN nOrTh
- Tras mis párpados, Sergio Jaime
- Future Fast Forward, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
John Greenleaf Whittier
(17 December 1807 – 7 September 1892)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)