I love you
And I really do.
I meant it
And chant it.
Love is like fire
You're the one that i desire
My heart is yours
As it is filled with thorns.
You make me want to cry
You kinda make me want to die
Like two doves.
My spine just chills
As the times kills
I can't deny every kiss you make.
In my heart, you're not fake.
I want to be wrap into your arms.
We could be like two special charms.
Your eyes are connected to mine.
Man, you're so fine.
Like i said,
I love you
And I really do
My love for you will not fade.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love by Amy Hang )
- What Would Happen, IF I Were Unseen?, Mr. Nobody
- The Buried Past, David Lewis Paget
- Individual Predicaments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Limerick-1(GIRL-FRIEND OR GRANNY), Saheb Mohapatra
- Question Of Faith, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- So Into Grief, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What's The Use?, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Little Taquerias, Gouda Moon
- She's a Taxicab, Gouda Moon
- Fire-Flies, Saheb Mohapatra
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Friendship, Sumita Datta
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)