I love you
And I really do.
I meant it
And chant it.
Love is like fire
You're the one that i desire
My heart is yours
As it is filled with thorns.
You make me want to cry
You kinda make me want to die
Like two doves.
My spine just chills
As the times kills
I can't deny every kiss you make.
In my heart, you're not fake.
I want to be wrap into your arms.
We could be like two special charms.
Your eyes are connected to mine.
Man, you're so fine.
Like i said,
I love you
And I really do
My love for you will not fade.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love by Amy Hang )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Scarecrow Not Quite Dissolving By Orange.., mary douglas
- WHO ARE WE? من نحن ؟, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We Complain, Sandra Feldman
- Trapped Inside This Head Of Mine, david kush
- a light bulb flickers in my dreams, Mandolyn ...
- कर्म ही अब धर्म जहाँ..., Sandhya Jane