Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Love In Love.
Love like the layers of onion begins to drop,
The tinged glow of mind's warmth retires,
Like the 'naked singles', they live scattered,
On the blinds of soulless sands of time.
The joy of the warmth- embrace, and eye to eye live,
The effusions of the first spring- fountain,
The clamor and the applause of adolescent sports,
Themselves withdraw their passing leases.
The blooming eyes of promising glories,
Sudden chance –evoked hearts stories,
The mutual anchor of faith and sacrifice,
And the longing cast of the meadowland-eye,
Like the foreign birds take flight and fly.
For love, the feet that traveled thousand miles,
For love, the mind that stirred its hope up to elastic limit,
For love, the hands that made many a compromise,
Now recede to the dark –wintery bed.
The love that made you traveler, sailor, and astronaut,
The love that made you a slave to your mistress,
The love that led you to yoke the future of your award,
Now laugh at you, as if you are a stamped coward!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love In Love. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- If I were a pet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Comforts in the dark, Mark Heathcote
- Million Billion Dollar Elite Divorce Cou.., Terence G. Craddock
- Prophet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Think of no dark, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper and Scissors, Kevin Patrick
- Feel equally, hasmukh amathalal
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera