Love Is Blind
Sometimes people go their whole life,
looking for that one, special person.
Sometimes they find what they're looking for,
when others come back empty handed.
And sometimes, you will find that the one you've been looking for,
was standing infront of you the whole time.
Sometimes, love is blind.
Years of love,
Many years of friendship.
One kiss was all it took.
I look into your eyes,
and I fall deep in love;
In your heart,
in your eyes
and in your arms;
I feel so safe.
You are like an angel,
Rays of beauty erupts from the sky.
You, like a mountian calls my name;
And I anwser.
I love you like it's set in stone.
I'll love you forever,
and that is all we've known.
No more 'what if's'
No more 'could be's'
only my eyes see.
Not only knowing,
until you open your eyes.
To a life of happiness
Love is blind.
Jessie Jett's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Is Blind by Jessie Jett )
- Always Yours, Michael McParland
- All rich, gajanan mishra
- ما كان ذنبي, قسطاكي الحمصي
- حديث النفس, قسطاكي الحمصي
- A fox in Leeds with unusual needs., Stephen Katona
- Concepts 27, Somanathan Iyer
- More Time, Babatunde Aremu
- The Daughter of the Earth - 30, gajanan mishra
- Last Farewell, Mark Nixon Legaspi
- Travel China Haiku - Chengdu spices, john tiong chunghoo
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)