Love Never Dies
It just gets put aside,
blurred by years of life.
It lives so quiet and deep in our hearts,
waiting for time, waiting for caring
waiting to renew passion and joy.
Love needs to be embraced
love needs to shout
love needs to hear whispers of caring.
Love never dies
its like a patient, and the heart and soul are the doctors
Our love shall never die!
cheyenne riegsecker's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Never Dies by cheyenne riegsecker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Remember..., Damian Murphy
- Love has power, hasmukh amathalal
- Uneasy Rider, Diane Wakoski
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad!, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- Life May Move, hasmukh amathalal