Love's Rome Not Roam
Chimes, wedding bands defeat deceit
Time's killing hands would sunder.
Both land and foam henceforth call home,
ignore fears, lightning, thunder.
Love countermands suspicions, greets
each day with playful wonder,
near, far apart, hearts cleave, to Rome
all roads lead, none need wander.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Love's Rome Not Roam by Jonathan ROBIN )
- On The Rosy Cross, Naveed Khalid
- Survival, Patrick Czyz
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar