Suzanna C Chevalier
Love Spell On Thee
I cast my “Love Spell” on thee,
making you weak to bring you to your knees.
Tripping you up on your words as you speak,
realizing now you’re my “Special” treat.
I enslave you with my “little charms”,
Do not worry I will do you no harm.
For it’s you who has fallen victim and prey,
I will make this a celebration; a “Royal Birthday”!
Emotions stir for your possessed by my mystic,
I leave you spellbound and very meek.
Now, now come to me and do as I say,
This is so much fun, like child’s play.
Games a plenty, games galore,
step inside my Candy Store.
Follow me around like a wounded cat,
I’ll give you my treats and make you fat,
then you’ll be flying off like a crazed bat,
Into my den of “jewels” that mesmerize,
capturing you as my treasured prize...
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Love Spell On Thee by Suzanna C Chevalier )
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich
- MIRROR MIRROR, shannon strauss
- The Time of Nectar, Pintu Mahakul
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Read all the narratives, Mark Heathcote
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss