Suzanna C Chevalier
Love Spell On Thee
I cast my “Love Spell” on thee,
making you weak to bring you to your knees.
Tripping you up on your words as you speak,
realizing now you’re my “Special” treat.
I enslave you with my “little charms”,
Do not worry I will do you no harm.
For it’s you who has fallen victim and prey,
I will make this a celebration; a “Royal Birthday”!
Emotions stir for your possessed by my mystic,
I leave you spellbound and very meek.
Now, now come to me and do as I say,
This is so much fun, like child’s play.
Games a plenty, games galore,
step inside my Candy Store.
Follow me around like a wounded cat,
I’ll give you my treats and make you fat,
then you’ll be flying off like a crazed bat,
Into my den of “jewels” that mesmerize,
capturing you as my treasured prize...
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Love Spell On Thee by Suzanna C Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Live to Enjoy Life, Jaipal Singh
- Aphorisms, Noel Sevilla
- habit, laxami Cards
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)