Suzanna C Chevalier
Love Spell On Thee
I cast my “Love Spell” on thee,
making you weak to bring you to your knees.
Tripping you up on your words as you speak,
realizing now you’re my “Special” treat.
I enslave you with my “little charms”,
Do not worry I will do you no harm.
For it’s you who has fallen victim and prey,
I will make this a celebration; a “Royal Birthday”!
Emotions stir for your possessed by my mystic,
I leave you spellbound and very meek.
Now, now come to me and do as I say,
This is so much fun, like child’s play.
Games a plenty, games galore,
step inside my Candy Store.
Follow me around like a wounded cat,
I’ll give you my treats and make you fat,
then you’ll be flying off like a crazed bat,
Into my den of “jewels” that mesmerize,
capturing you as my treasured prize...
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Love Spell On Thee by Suzanna C Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Beauty Unseen, Khairul Ahsan
- Down to Earth, moez meftah
- Away she went, moez meftah