Theodora (Theo) Onken
Low Tide (The Scum) ~
When we all read her watery words
The word 'ugly' always comes to mind
They can be quite frightful & dire
Hideous verse - oft' times unkind;
She can be outright offensive & unpleasant
Morally decadent & corrupt
Surly & arrogant
In speech - quite abrupt;
She's deserving of some 'Karma'
On this - we all agree
For 65 years she has lived
Doing her wrongs - while remaining free;
How dare she mope about loosing things
That she has worked so long on
Only psychopathy could rule her mind
For the thing she mourns- have been terrible wrongs**
Theodora (Theo) Onken's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
And all of the elves are wondering
What will happen next...
Wondering about the FBI and Interpol
And her next text...
** Stands for victims of her and her
Circles crimes - ** we are two of them.
Mars is in the second house
And Mercury is aligned right in the car
There's a fire in the stone pit
And U Haul is the latest of our all stars!
The water is always tested
For it's sheer purity
And to just say that we have your number
Would be down playing your: Come to be.
Comments about this poem (Low Tide (The Scum) ~ by Theodora (Theo) Onken )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Being lonely, Nitin Mukesh
- Kalighat In Calcutta, Karen Swenson
- I Want To Cry, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- My Heart seems to be A Stepping Stone, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- The Tears In Your Eyes, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Inside My Heart is Dying, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Raksha Bandhan, Aryaman Kakkar
- Poetry is My Diamond Bag, Aftab Alam
- My Heart Was True... Why Not You, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Why Wouldn't Amina Jilani Write8, Afzal Ahmed Syed