Empath In flames
[Lust vs. Desire]
I look over my shoulder,
I see this Smile,
I hunger for.
She looks deep within my soul.
Ecstasy my body reads.
She walks away, stops… then stares to inspect me.
Does she want me to follow?
I would walk on glass shards to reach for her.
As my bloody footprints are left behind.
The further I travel,
The darker the world becomes.
My confidence soars,
Like an unwritten note of love.
I can see her shadow…
I walk towards her, as she kisses me
I can feel the coldness on her lips.
Her breath shutter’s as her eyes tun to midnight.
Our bodies entwined,
By a vigorous energy of a heated passion.
As she bites my lower lip, and cuts my back.
With her black finger nails.
I can smell death in her hair.
The pain is so sensual,
As she digs her teeth deep in my neck,
She asks If I wish to live…
Immortally in her arms.
She slowly drains me.
As I slowly fade,
I tell her in my weakest breath.
“I want to die for you, ”
“So I can live again…
Only knowing you”
Now it is I who lust’s, for the taste of blood.
While she desires for me.
Empath In flames's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ([Lust vs. Desire] by Empath In flames )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- FIRE BRAZIER منقل النار, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I am for 'Yes'...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- True Love, Kyle Schlicher
- tell the N in your disorder... never mind, Mandolyn ...
- Flowers in wars., Chakshu Arora
- Today The Sun Is Shining, Kyle Schlicher
- THE PRETTY WATER الماء الرائع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dandelions In The Spring, Kyle Schlicher
- my chosen life, binod bastola
- Why I'm a Dodge Dart - Haiku, Nvisible 2Luv