Flashes of happiness, in bright daylight..
A kiss from an angel, in the middle of the night..
Our body does the salsa, our heart happily jives..
Sweet moments of joy, add Magic in our lives..
In our heart where love lingers in the air..
look and you'll find more magical moments there..
These magical moments, we shall always cling to..
Make wonderful memories as our life passes through..
The melody of a flute, the sweet scent of flowers..
The bright rays of sun, the thundering rain showers..
All this is Magic, moments that rekindle eternal flame..
Gives us the courage, to win life's every game..
God gave us some Magic in our glowing eye..
His arms that hold us and tell us not to cry..
There is Magic in our voice, when we talk each day..
This Magic is our smile, adds so much to what we say..
Magic in our heart, makes us bold, brave and true..
This is magic of feelings, shared between me and you..
Magic in our heart, is why we care so much..
magic in our hands, gives us that magical touch..
Magic is the rainbow throwing color's in the dark..
Shiny stars twinkling Magic, gives each night it's spark..
Magic are the waves, that try reaching the shore..
Magic is the sweetest fruit, we strive for more and more..
Added Magic to our emotions, is the reason we fall in love..
This world is the stage, the show is presented from up above..
God does his own tricks, pulls a bunny from his hat..
The Biggest Magic of my life, was the one moment we met..
Life teaches Magic, this is here that we learn..
The tricks to find peace, the tricks to have fun..
Float in the river of Magic, keep all sorrows at the bay..
Have a li'l 'Abra Ka Dabra...' in your life everyday...
Abhijit Surve's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Magic... by Abhijit Surve )
- Time Is Not Staying In Place, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- If Not Homespun, Scott J. Shepard
- Gifts, Scott J. Shepard
- Courage, Scott J. Shepard
- For Those Who Starve, Scott J. Shepard
- Gorgeous Girls, Scott J. Shepard
- Your Wet Eyelashes, Eyelids, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Minor Keys, Scott J. Shepard
- My Forgotten Love, Gianni Pansensoy
- Social Reconstruction, Scott J. Shepard
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Love In The Guise Of Friendship, Robert Burns
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)