Kingsley Olaleye Reuben
Spinning turning and twining
The sky clear so very hot yet cool.
Have you smelt the aroma of love?
The scent of magic tulips in the air
The barbecue’s feisty flare.
Random people who I don’t know who know me
Walking round like a herd of sheep unfree.
Floating music in and out of me like a six sense
Flying is like a seventh.
A poet composing spring and summer on his page
A bugle testing her limits, her harmonic levels soaring sweeter than morning chorus.
Their unlikely union is a blessing to my ears.
Their gifts are made for each other, their symbiosis is so great.
My eyes close as I twirl and listen to this beauty.
The sweet scent of love and everything romantic.
The perfume of magic tulips whispers gently to my nose as I lay on My back.
Doesn’t matter if you’re not here, as long as I am.
Kingsley Olaleye Reuben's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Magic Tulips by Kingsley Olaleye Reuben )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp
- Rebel, Nassy Fesharaki
- Your Organ Donor Card, Richard Thripp
- Floating Feathers, Ronald Chapman
- I LOOK FOR NEW FACES ابحث عن وجوه جديدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI