I was the magician they said i could win now i am looking at ten.
I did my bit the fuzz open my cage and i ran like hell.
Outta site! outta mind!
I stopped and got some cigs,
hit the bar for a drink.
I looked up and their she was Joanna
hot as a fire cracker.
I bought her a drink and we talked,
Joanna ask me if she could bang
Hell yeah I was feeling lucky.
She ask if she could try something new?
She tie me up and rocked my world.
Joanna got up got dressed grabbed all
I said what the Hell? she said you can't
always get what you want, but
the maid will call the police and you'll
be..................................... ................................................. ....
bradley cox's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Magician by bradley cox )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Alone, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- The Stars Are Smiling, Michael P. McParland
- The Scene, Michael P. McParland
- The Only One, Michael P. McParland
- The Night Glorious Light, Michael P. McParland
- Dream Number 3 (hope), Smoky Hoss
- The Mist, Michael P. McParland
- Her Voice, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Let me count War a divine curse, Pijush Biswas
- The Land, Michael P. McParland
- The King, Michael P. McParland