Majesty Mermaid On Stage
Melodie likes Majesty,
she compliments her to a T.
She has the memory of going to
one of Zercon's cities.
Majesty goes on the Krendoll stage
to do comedy and entertain.
Majesty squishes her mermaid tail
she sings and she rings her bell.
Majesty does this while hanging upside down
she is very talented, funnier then a clown.
Majesty it is one funniest acts
they have ever seen
she is sweet, as sweet as can be.
Melodie laughs with Sarah Star
Sarah will be up next with her act
driving a honking blue car.
Sarah Star is next to go on stage
her act too is all the rage.
Sarah too can sing
for she is the princess with alot of bling.
Melodie is then to be seen
she is with Razel puppet quite naturally.
Lighters light up in the air
whistling and singing everywhere
Razel yells without a care
'You know why I
have no pupils? '
Before Melodie can jump in
Razel has finished her line
has her thumb on her fuzzy chin.
Audience is shocked and begin to talk.
Lights go out and Melodie and Razel puppit bow to the shouts.
Fun times on the Krendoll Stage
with Majesty, Razel and Melodie without a doubt.
Majesty Mermaid's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Submitted: Monday, October 29,2012
Comments about this poem (Majesty Mermaid On Stage by Majesty Mermaid )
- Blossoming Essence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Result of chemistry, gajanan mishra
- Living By His Grace, Gbolagade Taiwo
- To See This Giant, David McLansky
- Atmosphere Of Delight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Raggle, Frank Avon
- A New Light Bulb, Theorem The Truth Serum
- Loving An Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ostrich - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Nothing is faulty, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Exposure, Wilfred Owen
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)