Majesty Mermaid On Stage
Melodie likes Majesty,
she compliments her to a T.
She has the memory of going to
one of Zercon's cities.
Majesty goes on the Krendoll stage
to do comedy and entertain.
Majesty squishes her mermaid tail
she sings and she rings her bell.
Majesty does this while hanging upside down
she is very talented, funnier then a clown.
Majesty it is one funniest acts
they have ever seen
she is sweet, as sweet as can be.
Melodie laughs with Sarah Star
Sarah will be up next with her act
driving a honking blue car.
Sarah Star is next to go on stage
her act too is all the rage.
Sarah too can sing
for she is the princess with alot of bling.
Melodie is then to be seen
she is with Razel puppet quite naturally.
Lighters light up in the air
whistling and singing everywhere
Razel yells without a care
'You know why I
have no pupils? '
Before Melodie can jump in
Razel has finished her line
has her thumb on her fuzzy chin.
Audience is shocked and begin to talk.
Lights go out and Melodie and Razel puppit bow to the shouts.
Fun times on the Krendoll Stage
with Majesty, Razel and Melodie without a doubt.
Majesty Mermaid's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Submitted: Monday, October 29,2012
Comments about this poem (Majesty Mermaid On Stage by Majesty Mermaid )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- As you sow, so, you reap, Aftab Alam
- 1 Soul + Another =____?, LUVinThe NOW
- Rise of the Fallen, Maverick Jones
- your memory barks in my old blue trunk, Mandolyn Davidson
- i run with an ax, Mandolyn Davidson
- i smile because it makes you look good, Mandolyn Davidson
- Today Is Today, Margaret Moran
- Inclusiveness of Religions-A Ramzan Thou.., Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- Nicely salty..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Born Country, Maverick Jones