MAJESTY MERMAID BY THE SEA
Little baby Majesty mermaid splashing in the sea,
swimming around as free as can be.
Letting the ocean’s wave’s float you to shore,
hoping to win the heart,
of a earth boy who totally adores,
deep down to your soul.
Once he has his eyes on you,
he hears a sacred note,
he crashes his little boat.
Now he is all yours
for you have saved his life,
from the misery of his aloneness
& mortal plight.
For he’s is sad and can’t express,
all his depressing thoughts of total unhappiness.
Now with you he see’s magic in your eyes,
finally hearing your sweet voice totally mezmorize.
All of the romantic thoughts he has
starts to spin in his head,
he offers you his hand so that you may wed.
Turning himself into a merman to be with you,
living in joy with both your hearts so true.
Written by Suzae Chevalier on Jan.26,2011
Majesty Mermaid's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MAJESTY MERMAID BY THE SEA by Majesty Mermaid )
- Chili con carne in september, Madrason writer
- IN SINS BONDAGE, Dominic George
- HOMO SAPIEN: PERCEPTION OF BEAUTY, Dominic George
- Discipline and decorum., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I SECRETLY LIKE YOU (haiku), Dominic George
- THE DAY WE HOPE TO APPEAR HANDSOME, Dominic George
- CALAMITY WITH THE MALE CONCUBINE (fiction), Dominic George
- IN THE REALM OF A BEGINNER'S SOUL, Dominic George
- UGLY?, Dominic George
- KILL THE DESIRES OF THE FLESH, Dominic George
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)