There's a brown eyed mermaid
who lives deep in the sea,
she is a baby who is only three.
Her best friend's name is Melodie.
Now Melodie has a surprise for her,
It's a wig with lots of curls.
Colorful curls that glow in the dark,
same color as a costume shaped like a shark
Majesty will have a party by the lagoon,
Majesty will turn age four real soon,
Brown eyed Majesty will invite her friends,
her friends Melodie, Sarah, Opal and Pelican.
Majesty will receive many gifts,
Pelican will hold gifts in his beak,
dropping presents that are really neat.
Down to shore where they will meet,
Light birthday candle is a special treat.
For UniCandle unicorn will be there,
He has a crystal horn and mane of white hair.
Majesty's birthday wishes will come true,
UniCandle's horn is magically through and through.
Majesty knows that the gift from Melodie is the best,
it is special not like the rest.
Majesty will wear the shark costume and wig of curls,
swimming in the ocean like a baby shark girl.
Majesty Mermaid's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Majesty Mermaid by Majesty Mermaid )
- Unpacking Gold, Arno Le Roux
- Storybook Story, Arno Le Roux
- God's Violin, Arno Le Roux
- Willow, weep for us, Peter Jay Shippy
- Masking War, Arno Le Roux
- Wedding Album, Jeannette Heywood
- I Can't Believe That You're in Love With.., Peter Jay Shippy
- Thatched hut., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cobbled stones, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Give me freedom, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- First Day at School, Roger McGough
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
(1679 - 1718)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)