Shelly Meets Majesty Mermaid
Kavasutra Kava Bar is the only Kava bar
where you can play fun games,
Kavasutra has a mascot which is a coconut
and Shelly is her name.
Since Shelly befriended Majesty mermaid,
Shelly’s life has never been the same,
Majesty and her play hide and seek games.
Majesty mermaid can swim really fast,
Shelly tries to catch up with her and
swims into a seaweed patch,
Shelly gets stuck and laughs and laughs.
Majesty now has to use her tail to unknot
the seaweed that makes Shelly the shell caught.
Luckily Majesty gets Shelly untied,
they go to Kavusutra Kava Bar to unwind.
Sitting by a window at high noon,
they drink a cool Kava drink so smooth.
More adventures with Shelly and baby Majesty,
color in their picture and give it to mommy.
Written by Majesty Mermaid on January 13,2011
Majesty Mermaid's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shelly Meets Majesty Mermaid by Majesty Mermaid )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Flower of Liberty, Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- First Day at School, Roger McGough
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Of The Second Presage..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- A Smile!, Avinash Nair
- mGIC TREE, oskar hansen
- innocence, abdirahman haaji rilwaan
- MOST LIVING PEOPLE, Michael P. Johnson
- Beautiful rose, Andytics mufc
- How Not to Play War, Ima Ryma
- We are here to sing, gajanan mishra
- The Girls And Their Peep Hole, Is It Poetry
- My goodbye dream, Marilyn Jean