Emmanuel George Cefai
Wanderer of star-light!
The brains today
Or else wanders amiss!
The reign of spell
Or else the reign of amnesia.
The Dawn be far
Hope drowns into the sea
Descends on the more dark
And all is dark more than All that be dark
Emmanuel George Cefai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Marauding night by Emmanuel George Cefai )
Did you read them?
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II