Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Marian Haddad, -For Her Contribution and Research On Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson, -The Miracle To Human Personality..Dedicated To
From the vast unconscious,
Michael Jackson came up as a flash,
The symphony of a poet, musician and dancer,
With him flooded away the mundane bar.
A tornado that awakes man’s hidden pleasure,
A presence that emancipates souls beyond measure,
His kind, if is taken a comparison to Beethoven and Mozart,
It would outdo hitherto all human artists’ art.
This evokes soul’s research to all modern minded man,
If they, trough, their divinity, a catch can.
His body is God’s lyre, the gestures are His fingers,
While he is on the stage, our souls rise and linger.
Michael Jackson is God’s Miracle device,
The benediction of joy and delight in our mundane oasis.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Marian Haddad, -For Her Contribution and Research On Michael Jackson by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Memories, Sunny Chopra
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -57, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -56, Ronjoy Brahma
- A Balancing Bow? (Advaita), Monk E. Biz
- Small Share Fleeced Investors Go Belly Up, Terence G. Craddock
- I am in the sea, gajanan mishra
- Goddess of England, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Half-Salary Jesuit Masters, Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -55, Ronjoy Brahma
- Son of Truth, gajanan mishra