From the sunrise in the morning, to the stars during the entire
night…there you are love, always in my mind. I yearn for you all
day long, and this becomes every second strong and strong.
I often feel, just leaving this all here to be, and come and find you,
so I can be with thee. Never before have I felt this so strong. But
above all, so pure and sure.
Even now as I sit here and write you, all my every being wants is
to have you next to me – Look into your eyes and get lost in the
magic held by thee.
This feeling does drive me crazy. But at the same time I know that
somewhere in the magic village you are waiting for me.
And that gives me the strength to pursue my Odyssey.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Marzena by David Pyrs )
- A Flower In My Heart, Rohit Sapra
- The Cavity, Francie Lynch
- Exstasis, Frank Avon
- I'm a Piece of Work, Francie Lynch
- Some people's change, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Simply Marvelous, Electric Lady
- Winter in Tennessee, Frank Avon
- Oh, I Can Fly, Francie Lynch
- The drowned emigrants المهاجرون الغرقى, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Clean and sanitized., Ryan Brodesser
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)