From the sunrise in the morning, to the stars during the entire
night…there you are love, always in my mind. I yearn for you all
day long, and this becomes every second strong and strong.
I often feel, just leaving this all here to be, and come and find you,
so I can be with thee. Never before have I felt this so strong. But
above all, so pure and sure.
Even now as I sit here and write you, all my every being wants is
to have you next to me – Look into your eyes and get lost in the
magic held by thee.
This feeling does drive me crazy. But at the same time I know that
somewhere in the magic village you are waiting for me.
And that gives me the strength to pursue my Odyssey.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Marzena by David Pyrs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Vagabond, James Tate
- Wisdom or Behaviour!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Bright Pink Lipstick, Electric Lady
- Nazuk to Phool Bhi Hain, Aftab Alam
- COPLA 85 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Home Came LeBron, Ima Ryma
- If Tears Could Turn To That, Luis Estable
- A Tiny Black Spider, Daniel Brick
- Anticipation..., Dieter Ian Maree
- The Horrors of Hell, Luis Estable