As man is destined by his heart and fate
He will search for his one and true soulmate
He will knock at every door and cross every fence
Man is determined and his want is immense.
GOD created man’s mate from man’s rib
Then that knowledge he whispered to him in his crib
That a woman one day will become his mate
For her, man will dream and also man he will wait.
In the heart and soul there is a yearning
Calling for the one destined with a burning
So man he will wander and he will search
And his final reward will end him up in a church.
I once was that man and I too had that feeling
My passion and desires they were revealing
I had walked down many roads I crossed many seas
But all I found was the ocean, and a forest of trees.
Man he will search for his partner and his spouse
He will knock at every door going from house to house
As he remembers the knowledge that GOD had spoke
That he had created him a mate; and then he awoke.
Randy L. McClave
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mate by Randy McClave )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- Lead Feather, Joshua Riles
- For Just Tonight, Susan Lacovara
- My Love, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Mahua tree, gajanan mishra
- Why Are You So 'Nasty'?, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Elegy For Whitney, michael walker
- This Poet's Playground, Susan Lacovara
- LIFE OF THE AFRICAN CHILDREN, Great Emeritus
- Joy, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- The mason's daughter, Maheshwer Peri