As man is destined by his heart and fate
He will search for his one and true soulmate
He will knock at every door and cross every fence
Man is determined and his want is immense.
GOD created man’s mate from man’s rib
Then that knowledge he whispered to him in his crib
That a woman one day will become his mate
For her, man will dream and also man he will wait.
In the heart and soul there is a yearning
Calling for the one destined with a burning
So man he will wander and he will search
And his final reward will end him up in a church.
I once was that man and I too had that feeling
My passion and desires they were revealing
I had walked down many roads I crossed many seas
But all I found was the ocean, and a forest of trees.
Man he will search for his partner and his spouse
He will knock at every door going from house to house
As he remembers the knowledge that GOD had spoke
That he had created him a mate; and then he awoke.
Randy L. McClave
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mate by Randy McClave )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A LANDSCAPE IS AWAITING..., M.D Dinesh Nair
- الغابة السوداء, نزار قباني
- <<< Free Conscience, Abdul Wahab
- شموس, نزار قباني
- المعطف, نزار قباني
- You Are My Love, You Are My Heart, Radha.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Poem: Hymnody, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- You Are My Love, You Are My Heart, Radha, Bijay Kant Dubey
- سايكولوجية قطة, نزار قباني
- Fingers-crossed..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL