RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Life is based on numbers of age, birthdates, doctor appointments, anniversaries, graduations, deaths.
We are all mathematical concepts and formulas
conjuring up our separate particles of being.
Components of analytical physics and chemistry, we mathematically formulate ourselves and our futures.
No matter what we see or speak, there are always
numbers involved, circling us with their precise
exactness as they shower our lives daily.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mathematical Concepts by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- My Mother, Tony Adah
- Mutability, Naveed Khalid
- May Evening: Portrush East Strand, bryan wallace
- Girl In A Garden, Leslie Philibert
- Black and white!, SALINI NAIR
- Silverware, Trent Clark
- The Jogging OAP, Phil Soar
- The Pale Hand Of Summer Rain, Julian Mann
- It's safe there, SALINI NAIR
- Cremation to Creation, Nalini Chaturvedi