Friday,16 May 2014
Nascent Poetry-13- Mature Democracy-17-5-2014-dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath-from Kattoor,80702, INDIA.
17-5-2014-from Kattoor 680702,
'Dictato rship naturally arises from
democracy, and the most aggravated
form of tyranny and slavery out of
the most extreme liberty'.
Over Ordeal the Great;
Sanctum your children's
Not acrobat taught,
It is aught,
Your lactating note,
The lullaby, so sweet.
Your kids could smell the plot;
The dawn-dusk-dawn loot;
The strangulation knot;
Though not clever,
The solution, a way,
A trial they sought.
Mom, we are sure;
Dharma is in cover;
You incarnate as Savor;
That Moment we discover-
Yes, let blossom the hope-flower!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Mature Democracy by dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A paddle, george albot
- BEFORE HIS ARRIVAL, MYK NWACHUKWU
- HAROLD'S COFFE, Suzae Chevalier
- Bright Pink Lipstick, Electric Lady
- More Pleasing To The Eye, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Commitments, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Battle of our own life, binod bastola
- Before you've brushed your teeth, Mark Heathcote
- Arrival, Tony Adah
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe