Many times I am in a bubbly mood,
daring and sportive as anyone could.
I sing and dance and somersault,
laugh and play at my own fault.
The whole world then seems to be mine,
oh! when I am on cloud 9.
But when I am immersed in gloom,
hopelessness and melancholy fill the the room.
Depressed and desolate I am in a crowd,
all kindness and love seems to be fraud.
I frantically search but find no clue,
oh! when I am in blues.
They say its tough to know me full,
though good I am, I can turn evil.
I say don't go by my mood swing,
Its only a phase which won't stay long.
I am your friend seeking love and care,
and hoping that you will always be there.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Me! by joana bluementhal )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- bra maidenform, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Sir Rabindranath Tagore