Kara Aleid was Thomas
Me Without You
am sitting here re-reading over your
message and guess what that smile
just came back.
am missing you and these tears wont defend
all these songs i play wont change my mood
what can i do i guess i will be lost
you came into my life not knowing whats
gunna happen next...
you came into my life and took all
my bad now am in recovery thanks to your
when i hear your voice you Dont know how
much my checks hurt...
you called me baby earlier and i cant help but
cringe to that word ;)
you say your coming soon for me
i will hope an pray you will, i hope to wrap
my arms around you soon....
its that time of the year where its cold
so come soon winter is almost
i get these vision of me and you, your holding
my hand telling me am the
one... if only that wish was real...
i wish you could put your arms around my waist
and let me nick your jacket for the comfort
Your always on my mind and
Your always in My dreams
i really cant live without you
i cant think right straight without you.
you have something no one else got and that's to the key
to my heart.
Kara Aleid was Thomas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Me Without You by Kara Aleid was Thomas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar